Saturday, December 11, 2010

the goal

I feel like this is me during finals. I just have to get past them, but all I can seem to think about is being home in less than one week! It's just like this picture...

Photobucket

If I was in Europe I would have to just walk through the city to get to the Eiffel Tower and take in all it's beauty, but all this photo just captures it from a far.

I would like to be able to focus on finals so I'm not so stressed, but it's so hard knowing that I'm going to be with all of the beautiful faces I love so much in a matter of hours. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Oh college. Let's hurry it up so I can hop on that plane and fly home to the good ole lone star state where my peeps are. I miss them.

XOXO.
I'll see you all soon. (and when I say soon I mean SOON, but not soon enough!)

-Krista Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment