Wednesday, February 23, 2011

19

already?
I guess I no longer where jumpers and cinderella slippers, so I guess it makes sense.
But really?

I had a great 19th birthday and it was all thanks to my wonderful family and friends.

Let's look at my 18th year and review:
February 2010: Turned 19.
March 2010: Sen10ritis hit.
April 2010: Final Choir Contest.
May 2010: Performed in Showtime with my best friend and graduated from High School.
June 2010: Summer Fun.
July 2010:Summer Fun.
August 2010:Left home for BYU.
September 2010:Made some new friends.
October 2010: Dressed up as a Princess for Halloween and got to relive Prom in my dress.
November 2010: Thanksgiving in Utah, good times.
December 2010: survived finals, visited home for the holidays, celebrated the new year with friends.
January 2011: Started new classes and LOVING them.
February 2011: Turned 19.

Oh boy.

Here are some pictures of the occasion:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Let me just say. All in all, I had a great 19th birthday. (:
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment