Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'll guess I'll join the rest of the world...

and participate in one of these facebook or blog "challenges" or whatever you want to call it.
it sounds fun.

Day 1: About Me.

Photobucket

Fact #1: My biggest food weakness would probably be chocolate frosted cake donuts. Awful, I know. I can't help it.

Fact #2: Since being at BYU, I find myself looking at wedding dresses/wedding decor quite often. Sssshhh. Don't tell my mother.

Fact #3: I am an organized hoarder. I hoard food, notes, and STUFF. My poor future husband. Hopefully I'll get over it.

Fact #4: It pleases me to throw things away. I also am a big fan or recycling! Go Green!

Fact #5: Disney will always be a big part of my life. My favorite Disney Princess may constantly change, but it will always be a part of my life. My current favorite "disney princess" is Pocahontas. :)

Fact #6: My favorite color is yellow. It has been for a long time and it's going to stay that way. It makes me happy. :) The colors I like to wear may change, but I will always love yellow.

Fact #7: My favorite music to listen to is often calm, except for when I'm upset or working out.

Fact #8: I am a BIG movie watcher. Nothing pleases me more, most of the time, than just simply watching a movie. It takes me out of the real world for a little while. Chick flicks are the best, especially when either Orlando Bloom or Matthew McConaughey are the men in the movies. :)

Fact #9: I sincerely appreciate art and photography. I may not be the artist, but I like to appreciate others' work.

Fact #10: There is nothing more important to me than my family, friends, or the relationships I have with my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. They will ALWAYS be a part of my life. I love them.

That's all for now. I hope you learned a fact or two about me and enjoyed the post.

Xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. you are beautiful, krista!

    ahhh movies are the best. orlando and matthew aren't bad either... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fact about you is that you have an amazing voice, an amazing heart, and beautiful spirit!! :)

    ReplyDelete