Tuesday, October 19, 2010

fast friends.

My roommate has got to be the greatest girl. We are so different, but we get along so well. Just by the look on her face I can immediately know what she's thinking and she can do the same in return. I have learned so much from her. From the first day and every day since I have learned something new everyday from her. I love her more everyday and thank my Heavenly Father for her everyday also. She makes me laugh everyday. She makes every upsetting moment happier and every stressful day brighter. We're like sisters already. I'm sure that we were best friends in the Pre-Mortal Life and couldn't wait to meet each other here. It's like we're reunited and it's the coolest thing. I love her, but really, who couldn't love Emily Elaine? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment