Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 3

Day 3: Someone who is a great example to you.

That would be Emma. Emma Hale Smith.

Emma Hale Smith had to go through so much. The burials of 6 of her children. The persecution of her husband ending in his martyrdom. The death of her parents in trying times in her life. I can't think of a stronger woman for the things she strived through. She was a great leader in her day and a very important part to our church. I would've felt so honored to be her friend. It makes me happy that she and Joseph were destined for each other, because I believe that they make a great pair. It humbles me to think of all of the trials she had to endure, I feel like it makes my trials seem so small. It gives me hope for the troubles I'm going through, to see that she successfully and faithfully made it through hers. She was an amazing lady. I can not wait for the day I get to heaven and am able to be in her presence. It will be a glorious day.

Photobucket

Also, if you haven't seen this movie. You need to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment