Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 4

Day 4: Pick an inanimate object that you think is cool.

Okay, so I'm making these up. So what?

Photobucket


I find photographs with umbrellas in them very artistic and unique. I just find them very real and beautiful. We may not find that in the moment that umbrellas are so beautiful when we are actually in the rain, but it's an invention that is very useful and I don't know what I would do with out it. Rainy days in Utah on BYU campus are not my favorite thing in the world, so I would say umbrellas are pretty great.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I AM OBSESSED WITH UMBRELLA PICTURES TOO!! They are so classy!!

    Adorable post my love and I enjoyed walking past you today in the beautiful, BEAUTIFUL weather we had!!

    Oh and...my family's going to be here next week so some friends and I are gonna go to dinner with them monday night and possibly rock climbing after, you're welcome to join!

    ReplyDelete