Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summer Movies

I. am. ridiculous.
Obsessive.
Sad.

I have watched 51 movies in the past 84 days I have been home which is when my summer started.
Crazy.

Just to name them all:

Beethoven’s 5th
Charlie St. Cloud
Duplicity
Eat Pray Love
Enchanted (didn't quite finish watching)
Finding Neverland
Fool’s Gold
Freaky Friday
Fried Green Tomatoes
Harry Potter 1 (didn't quite finish watching)
Harry Potter 7 Pt. 1 (3 times)
Herbie Fully Loaded
Hitch
Home Alone 1
Home Alone 2
Home Alone 3
Inception
John Tucker Must Die
Just Go With It
Just Like Heaven
Just Married
Life As We Know It
Made of Honor
Material Girls
Mr. Deeds
Must Love Dogs (didn't quite finish watching)
My Life in Ruins
Night at the Museum
Nights in Rodanthe
Old Dogs
Peter Pan
POTC: On Stranger Tides
P.S. I Love You
Ratatouille
Runaway Bride
Shrek: Forever After
Sister Act
Sister Act 2
Something’s Gotta Give
The First Wives Club
The Perfect Man
The Prince and Me
The Proposal
The Social Network
The Switch
Three to Tango
Transformers 2
Water for Elephants
What Happens in Vegas
500 Days of Summer
17 Again

I need help.

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. of all of those movies, I have only ever seen twelve of them, haha.

    ReplyDelete