Tuesday, March 6, 2012

So it's been a while...

But I'm back!
Sophomore year at BYU has been so busy and so great!
Here are some pictures of the fun I've been having!

Photobucket
MET DAVID OSMOND.

Photobucket
FIRST ROOMMATE DINNER TOGETHER.

Photobucket
BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING.

Photobucket
AND AGAIN.

Photobucket
GENERAL CONFERENCE.

Photobucket
BECCA.

Photobucket
MANNEQUINS FOR HALLOWEEN.

Photobucket
LEG AMPUTATION. just kidding, guys.

Photobucket
ICE SKATING.

Photobucket
AND AGAIN.

AND SOMETHING I'VE COME TO REALLY REALIZE LATELY:

If God brings you to it; He will bring you through it.

Our Heavenly Father is incredibly amazing. Every little moment in our lives has a purpose. That purpose is part of a plan that He has for each and every one of us. And I can't help but think that every day I go on living and praying for petty things and important things, He hears my every plea. He lives. And He knows my every want, my every desire, and my every heartache. This roller coaster of a ride we call life definitely isn't easy, but it's worth it. Life may be hard a lot of the time, but it's those times of tears and anger that allow me to learn important life lessons and remember that I have a loving Father in Heaven that has a shoulder I can cry on. He knows me. He loves me. And I am so happy to be able to know that He lives and that I am able to speak with Him every day through prayer and see every day how He answers those prayers in the blessings He gives me. Wonderful friends. Sunshine. Family. Flowers. Angels. All of these blessings are so marvelous. I think of all of the times I complain each day of all of the things I don't have and shiver because I really have the best. I just want to say to you all to not take things for granted. Love life! Our Father in Heaven has blessed us all so much with such wonderful blessings! I know times of trial come and go, but He doesn't bare us with things He knows we cannot carry. He gives us things that will only make us stronger, as long as we do His will.

O Lord my God, when I in awesome wonder. Consider all, the worlds Thy hands have made. I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder, Thy power throughout the universe displayed. Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee, how great Thou art. How great Thou art.

Stay Sweet.

-Krista Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment