Friday, June 1, 2012

A Beautiful Gem in My Life.

Life is hard, but great.

One reason why it's so great is because of great friends.

Let me introduce to one of them:

Miss Sydney Marie Keller.

This girl is one of my closest and dearest friends. She is also my roommate! She can be silly, but that is one of the greatest things about her. She can easily cheer me up after a tough day. She is spontaneous and fun. Dance parties are the best when she is around! She is super sweet and thoughtful. I remember a couple of weeks ago, she dropped me off at the library and when she came to pick me up she had a cute little cupcake waiting for me. She can read me like no one else. She can tell when I'm upset, happy, nervous, shy, and she uses that to our advantage. She never fails to make sure all of those around her are cared for. She helps me in lots of ways. One of the things I admire about her is that she really does love our Savior. She never fails to read her scriptures and say her prayers every night. She also strengthens me with the little things she does. She cooks. She bakes. She cleans...well every once in a while, but that's what counts, right? :) And she is very loving. She is the best-the cherry on top of a delicious ice cream sundae! I don't know what I would be doing now without her. The guy who gets this girl is going to be one lucky man.

I mean seriously, who wouldn't love all of this? ;)


Love you, Syd.
You're such a beaut-beaut bear.
Stay sweet.
-KK

No comments:

Post a Comment