Sunday, September 29, 2013

lead me, guide me, walk beside me

So I didn't share my testimony in Sacrament meeting today, but while I was there I thought it would be a good idea to type it up and put it on my blog, so here goes: I have been struggling lately. And a simple thing that I have come to realize that really helps to know and recognize is that I am a child of God. It is so simple, but so important. I know that's true. No matter how hard Satan tries to lead me astray, I will always know that
I am a child of a Heavenly Father who loves me.

Not matter how much confidence I lack or how many times I find myself unsure of things, I have the love of my Heavenly Father and I know that I am His daughter. Life is hard, but with His love and His help,
I. can. conquer.
Even though I am struggling, I have felt the peace of the Spirit and the love of my Heavenly Father. It may be hard to see the way out of things, but I feel so much better when I feel the peace of the Spirit and it makes the light at the tunnel seem that much closer. Don't you give up. Heavenly Father wants us to be happy and to win. Satan is the one that wants us to lose, not Him. He may shed just as many tears as we do when are sad and struggling and He may smile just as many times as we do, when we get things right. So keep on trying. I love my Heavenly Father and my Savior, Jesus Christ, and They love you and me. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, our Savior, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment