Saturday, September 25, 2010

Oh the life of a college student..

College is GREAT. Studies are hard, but that's a given, right?
I LOVE the ATMOSPHERE here at BYU. It's like a FLOOD of Mormons! haha.
The food sucks...but i mean i already knew that no one could cook better than my mother.. haha.
Vitamin Water is like my drug.
Water is my best friend. It saves my throat when I wake up and it's SUPER dry.
Lotion is my hero, as well.
I've learned a lot about myself. Being by yourself in life makes you learn things pretty quick. I love it.
My Father in Heaven is guiding me the way I am supposed to go and He's doing a really good job.
I just have to keep up my end.......
I thought I'd share an entry in my journal that portrays my excitement for being here quite well..
Here goes:
Today was just a very busy day trying to finish all of my crazy homework! Today BYU had a pep rally, but I was too busy to go, but I heard loud noises out of my window and they were the sound of fireworks echoing off the mountains! HOW COOL IS THAT!! Emily and I went out for the last couple of minutes that the fireworks were going and then we came back in and popped some popcorn and ate it together. Yay BYU! I can't wait to relax this weekend! And it's 3 days long! :) xoxo.

I LOVE IT HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment